Industrial DIY decor is hot and what’s in right now. The rust and ware of metal and the look of an antique or vintage manufacturing industry. These great items can give you the stand out look you are wanting to complete your decor. Industrial looks are not limited to certain areas of the home. This wonderful look is popping up in many areas such as living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, dining areas and outdoor spaces. I am not the only one out there that has a love for the industrial look and I have grabbed a few to just give you a taste or to wet your appetite.
4. Fun DIY Wall Art creating a great focal point for any room
11. Industrial DIY steel pipe hooks. A wonderful idea for a foyer or mud room.
12. Industrial metal and wood combination DIY coffee or end tables.
13. Bring the industrial DIY outdoors, with this wood and corrugated metal bar. You will be the envy of all your friends when serving up food and drinks on this great DIY project.
14. Looking for some extra storage in the bathroom, bedroom, or laundry room? This Industrial Storage Trolley will be a wonderful addition.
15. DIY Industrial pallet wood and mason jar lighting. This would be an interesting DIY project for the kitchen, dinning room, den or even an outdoor space.
This is just a small portion of the wonderful industrial DIY project there are to revamp a space in your home or outdoors. If you have a favorite industrial DIY project, please feel free to leave a photo and information in the comments for all to enjoy.