The 4th of July is around the corner. It is great to join in the celebration of our country’s independence and make a few memories with family and friends. There are so many different things to do for the 4th of July that will keep everyone entertained, visually inspired, and mouth’s watering. If all of this interests you, I have some great DIY projects and recipes that will get you started for your 4th of July get together.
1. What could be more refreshing and seasonal 4th of July recipe than a red, white, and blue trifle.
2. Create a patriotic 4th of July mesh wreath to make your front door sparkle.
3. A delicious red, white, and blue fruit pizza is a wonderful dessert for a 4th of July party. This will also make a great dish that kids will be able to assist in making.
4. A 4th of July DIY banner creates the patriotic look that will be the envy of any party. Use this banner on your patio, backyard, or grilling area to add that special touch for your Independence Day party.
5. A refreshing healthy treat for your 4th of July party guest, is an appetizer of watermelon, feta, and blackberry skewers.
6. Add a little vintage to your backyard patriotic party with mason jar lanterns. This will add a great little lighting effect when your party goes after dark with the fireworks.
7. Kids love Independence Day as much as adults and this is another great healthy treat to have the kids help with. who could resist these juicy firework fruit kabobs.
8. Jazz up your front door decor with this easy DIY pallet flag. This will put anyone in the mood for the Independence Day festivities.
9. Keep cool this 4th of July with the very patriotic red, white, and blue cheesecake strawberries. They are not only appealing to the eat they will definitely hit the spot when you are snacking with friends at your backyard event or picnic.
10. Light the way to your 4th of July get together with these great DIY tin lanterns. Your guest will be amazed at your crafting abilities and will add that patriotic feel you need for a successful holiday party.
These are just a few of the many decor and recipe ideas for the 4th of July celebration. Many of them are extremely easy, kid friendly, and most of all short on time. The whole family can join in and share in the fun of each of these patriotic ideas.
Share a comment or photo of your creative decor or recipe idea, I would love to see what each of you created.