- Paperwhites florals are a member of the jonquil family which are a bulb. They make a lovely hand tied arrangement or placed in a vintage vase. (http://www.countryroad.com.au/livewithus/winter-blooms.html)
2. Cheery pansies are a hardy variety that don’t mind cold weather unlike the heat of summer. These would be great for the window sill or small containers dotted around the house. (photo by Sunset.com)
3. Camellia some varieties have a rose type blossom which would be perfect for an entry way or centerpiece. (photo by houselogic.com)
4. Kaffir lily even though is may be a fall flower, they still may be seen midwinter. A wonderful floral addition beyond the holidays. (photo by hgtv.com)
5. Winter Jasmine would definitely be a welcome sight in the winter. Gazing at this beautiful flower while bundled up on the sofa would warm you up. (photo by hgtv.com)
6. Snowdrops are a very hardy plants and the colder the weather gets the longer the flower will actually last. These beautiful dainty snowdrops would be a welcome addition to a kitchen window sill. (photo by homelife.com)
I hope that you have enjoy seeing just a few winter floral that can brighten your home during the winter season. Maybe they will even give you some ideas to start adding some to your home.
Do you have a favorite winter floral?